TERMS & CONDTIONS
For Tour Booking:
- We would be requiring 25% of the tour package amount as an advance to proceed with tour reservation process. Apart from this 25% you have to also pay the actual amount of the Train and flights Booking.
- 25% of the tour package amount you need to send once you receive the tour confirmation status from our side.
- Balance 50% you have to pay on arrival in India to our representative. [In Cash Only]. For Group booking you need to make the full payment 30 days prior to arrival.
- We may request you to pay 50% as an 2nd advance instead of 25% for the booking from 20 Dec to 10 Jan as some hotels require full advance for peak time booking]
- Please note that the prices quoted are as per the prevailing foreign exchange conversion rates. The final price will therefore be subjected to fluctuations, if any, and will be accordingly adjusted at the time of receipt of payment.
- For Luxury Train booking, you need to send 25% as an advance. Balance 75% to be settled 75 days prior to departure.
Amendment to a Booked Tour
Amendment in the booked tour can be done. We try our best to accommodate the changes as per your new requirement which will be completely depending on the availability of the various segments of the tour. You have to pay Flight / Train cancellation/amendment charges with new current fare. Some amendment administrative charges may be also applicable.
Mode of Payment
1) Online Payments via Gateway
Making online transactions on our website with a credit card is really safe. It won’t be an exaggeration if we say it’s even safer than using a credit card at a Petrol Pump, because we do not retain any of your card information. We promise and assure you that we follow the highest security protocols and norms currently available on the internet. We make sure that your online experience is smooth, safe, secure, and completely private. We accept all types of cards including, Visa, Master, American Express and every payment is administered with the help of our online payment gateway systems. This allows all the payment authority with your bank only. The bank directly authorizes the card transactions without fleeting any information through us.
2) Payment through “Bank Transfer”
You can make payments directly through the Bank remittances to our bankers. You can get all our necessary bank account details from our Sales representatives.
** Additional details on the mentioned payment options would be provided once you clear your choice of settling the payments.
Please find our below cancellation policy if you want to cancel the tour due to some unavoidable circumstances.
- If you cancel the tour 90 days prior to arrival – 10% of the tour package amount shall be charged.
- If you cancel the tour 90 days to 60 days prior to arrival – 20% of the tour amount will be charged.
- If you cancel the tour 60 days to 30 days prior to arrival – 30% of the tour amount will be charged.
- If you cancel the tour 30 days to 15 days prior to arrival – 50% of the tour amount will be charged.
- If you cancel the tour within 15 days prior to arrival – No Refund
- For Group booking if you cancel the Tour within 30 Days prior to Arrival – No Refund
- Booking for the peak time from 20 December to 10 January will be 100% non-refundable.
Cancellation of Luxury Train Journeys:
- If you cancel the tour 95 days prior to arrival – 10% of the ticket price shall be charged.
- If you cancel the tour 95 days to 45 days prior to arrival – 25% of the ticket price will be charged.
- If you cancel the tour 45 days prior to arrival – 100% of the ticket price will be charged.
Cancellation of Flight Tickets:
We can cancel the flight/Name change/date change as per the rule and regulations of the Airline. Refund on cancelled flights will strictly depend on the Airline Cancellation Policy. Anyhow, service charge on flight booking will be non-refundable.
Cancellation of Wildlife Safaris:
Wildlife Safari in all National Parks and Sanctuaries are 100% non-refundable. Date change and name change also not allowed.
Other Terms and Conditions:
Jurisdiction: For all claims, disputes of whatsoever nature relating to the tours operated, marketed / coordinated by Infinite Expeditions Pvt Ltd, the courts in Ghaziabad (Delhi – NCR) shall alone have jurisdiction and the laws of Republic of India shall apply.
Liability and Responsibility of the Company
We are one of the prestigious companies in this domain and our liability is restricted only to making reservation according to the requirements of tourist and no further. Our company is not liable for any loss of property or person or account of deficiency in services by any independent contractor or damaged suffered by the tourist. Any courtesy gesture extended by our company to the tourist in order to minimize such damage or loss will not constitute an admission of such liability. In no circumstances whatsoever, the company is liable to the tourist or any other person for any loss, damage or expenses incurred due to:
- Any overstay expenses due to any changes or delay in bus, air, ship, train or cancellation of special bogie owing to force majeure including strike, weather conditions, quarantine, war, or any other reason whatsoever.
- Death of any tourist while on tour and all applicable procedures and rules of law are to be strictly followed and all procedures related to the death will have to be handled by the tourist or their relatives at their own consequences and cost.
- Flight or train delays, on account of any cause whatsoever cancellation or rescheduling of flights/train inter-connection meals not being served etc.
- Theft or any other reason whatsoever throughout the journey and the responsibility of taking care of valuables shall be that of the tourist,
- Any additional expenses or damages for any consequential losses experienced by the tourist due to amendment, cancellation and/or alterations of any service of the tour mentioned in the itinerary/brochure by the company after the booking or registration by the tourist.
- Any personal sickness, injury, loss, accident, delay, consequential loss, discomfort and/or any damage to the baggage or personal belongings howsoever caused.
- Any loss, injury, personal harm, damage or death caused to the person or its property by the act or default of the employees or management or agents of any independent contractor.
- Any of the sightseeing missed and/ or the program being shortened after the commencement of tour and/or before the due period owing to force majeure including any unavoidable circumstances and any other reason beyond the control of company including natural calamity, political riots, Landslides, Floods, closure of monument for any reason, VIP movement, monuments under renovation and security, road traffic congestion, heavy rush at sightseeing places, etc., all the loss or expenses will have to be borne by the passengers themselves.