Delightful Sri Lanka
Tour Duration: 05 Nights and 06 Days
Destination Covered: Colombo-Kandy-Nuwara Eliya-Bentota
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Discovery, Guided Tours
Activity Level Extreme
Group Size Large Group
- Accommodation on double/twin sharing basis.
- All transfers from airports with assistance.
- Private AC car with English speaking chauffeur as per itinerary.
- Services of Govt approved English Speaking Guide.
- Daily buffet breakfast at the hotels
- All applicable taxes and service charges.
- All road taxes, government taxes and driver allowances.
- Any air fare / Train fare ( Domestic & International)
- Sri Lanka Visa
- Monument entrance fee, Camera Fee at Monuments etc
- Any lunch and dinner
- Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like flight
- delay/cancellation/hike in fare, strike or any other natural calamities
- Personal nature Expenses i.e. Telephone Calls, Laundry, Soft / Hard Drinks, Meals, Tipping etc.
Colombo - Kandy
Arrive at Bandaranaike International Airport at Colombo, where our representative will meet you and drive to Kandy. On the way, visit the Pinnwala Elephant Orphanage where the injured or abandoned elephants are kept and treated. Feel fascinated by seeing the herd ofmajestic elephants. Check in to your hotel at Kandy and take rest. Overnight stay in Kandy.
Have a scrumptious breakfast at the hotel. After that visit Peradeniya where the beautiful Royal Botanical Gardenis situated. Get amazed by amazing varieties of tress, plants and flowers. Thereafter, in the afternoon, take acity tour of Kandy, a popular UNESCO world heritage city in Sri Lanka. Enjoy a boat ride in the Kandy Lake; shoparound at the town and bazaar, the arts and crafts centre, gem museum and a lapidary. A visit to the famous Tooth Relic Temple is a must and feels a great peace of mind. In the evening, see a cultural show and get enthralled by the traditional dance forms of Sri Lanka. Transfer to your hotel. Overnight stay in Kandy.
Kandy - Nuwara Eliya
After breakfast, get ready to visit Nuwara Eliya city, popularly known at the "Little England". En-route, visitthe magnificent Ceylon tea plantation site and see the process of manufacturing process of tea. You can also feelrefreshed by having a cup of pure Ceylon tea at the plantation site. Arrive at Nuwara Eliya and see differentbeautiful places like a lake, race track, well maintained lawns, an Anglican Church and a 18 hole golf course. In the evening take a tour of the city and shop for exciting items. Overnight stay at the hotel in Nuwara Eliya.
Nuwara Eliya - Bentota
After breakfast, get ready to proceed for Bentota. Bentota is a costal site. On arrival, check in to the hotel. Later spend the leisure time at the Beach. Overnight stay at the hotel in Bentota.
Bentota - Colombo
Have a breakfast at the hotel. Transfer from Bentota to Colombo. Visit many other popular attractions like Hindu and Buddhist temples, Bandaranaike MemorialInternational Conference Hall (BMICH), made by China and gifted to Sri Lanka, the Old Parliament, ODEL, Noritakeceramic shop and a local souvenir shop. Overnight stay in Colombo.
After breakfast leave for the Colombo airport to board the departure flight.